CureZone   Log On   Join
Coconut Oil Trial - Update

innuendo Views: 1,706
Published: 16 years ago

Coconut Oil Trial - Update

For those of you who have been following my coconut oil trial, here is soem more news. For those who havent been following, but are interested, checkout my previous posts under "coconut oil trial"

Two days ago I received my fiirst outbreak in 6 months. That is also how long I have been conducting this trial. Before hand I was having outbreaks every two to three months. This outbreak is however very mild and already in repair.

I must state that I have been modifying the trial as it goes. For the first 4 months I have been consuming about 40gms of saturated coconut fat (in the form of high fat coconut milk/cream mixed in smoothies)during which time I did not put on any weight! The past two months have seen me reduce this intake to every second day, with the past few weeks being every three days. It is plausible that every three days may be too wide apart. I am taking no other therapies, no lysine etc.

As soon as I noticed the outbreak I consumed 40gms of coconut fat (as coconut milk) and also applied coconut oil to the outbreak. I do this frequently. The blisters formed, however appear to have subsided rather than burst. Very little itching and if it wasnt visual, I wouldnt really know its happened. I am giving myself daily doeses of coconut fat (in smoothies as stated) and apllying every couple of hours coconut oil to the infection.

So far, I would suggest that the therapy using saturated coconut fat/oil is having a positive effect in keeping the virus in check. For more information about the properties of coconut oils and why I am conducting this trial, please google "coconut oil" and read about it. Any feedback you may have, questions or if you would like to be involved, please contact me.

Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)