CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sleeping pills. I give up. So I feel like a failure.

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 1,522
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 750,745

Re: Sleeping pills. I give up. So I feel like a failure.

Hi pjangel, I am sorry you are still not sleeping.

I hesitate to post about my insomnia, because our experiences are soooo very different, but since I promised, here it is:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=556859#i

For me, it was extreme stress for a period of three yeras, and my adrenals were [self diagnosed only] stressed as well.

I corrected the thyroid first, and then the sleep thing happened by accident and through simply connecting the dots. But it has been one of the greatest benefits.

To this day, I sleep every night, and through the night, the kind of sleep that is even tasteful, like I can chew on it.

However, I had been drinking lots of water, lemon, and celtic Sea Salt as well as taking the B12 sub-lingual prior. So maybe it was the combination?

Also, the source of tremendous stress, was gone at that time - so that must have all converged to work together.

Well, I'll check on you again soon - Maddie

PS: also note that sometimes, I choose to try things based on intuition, the same way I purchase my greens. My body is very outspoken, so what works for me may not necesarily make sense for someone else.
--
Edit add:

"oral megadoses of methylcobalamin Ė the most bioactive form of B12 Ė has shown promise as a regulator of disturbed sleep-wake rhythms. Methylcobalamin has been particularly well-studied in Japan as a treatment for delayed sleep phase syndrome; that is, not being able to fall asleep until very late at night and needing to sleep in every morning. Because sleep-wake disturbances are part and parcel of most mood disorders, B12's apparent sleep-wake regulatory effect could help account for its mood-stabilizing benefits. In a 1996 study by G. Mayer et al., three grams a day of methylcobalamin, but not cyanocobalamin (the form of B12 in most supplements), managed to decrease sleep time yet improve sleep quality and daytime alertness in a small group of healthy men and women. "

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)