CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: made it through the nite, not sure of the day and tonite, help?n/m

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,072
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 752,711

Re: made it through the nite, not sure of the day and tonite, help?n/m

hi pjangel,

sounds like you are having such a difficult time.

I am sending a great big hug and prayers - was hoping that since the Moreless drink and the B vitamins you were taking gave you a few days of reprieve, you may be getting some sleep next.

At the risk of sounding overly simplistic, I would suggest again, to consider getting some B12 and B complex sublingual (specially made for under the tongue.)

I know that you forget things rather quickly, but for some reason I feel that may give you a bit of respite- with your memory and hopefully sleep as well.

Taking B12 and B complex sublingual made such a difference for me, and for others that have tried it - I wish you would.

You have so many stomach problems, since 5 years old, that it is very possible this is one small thing that you may be missing which has a big impact on your well being. Taking the B under the tongue puts it right into your bloodstream ready to use.

Not having greater knowledge, I can offer only my good thoughts, and hope that you encourage your daughter to help you settle on a good, solid protocol and give it a good chance to work for you.

Since you liked Dr. Kelly, maybe that is a good choice for you?

Please take very good care - may God show you the way.

MadArt (ist)

PS: did you ever start taking the probiotics, and enzymes that Owen suggested, the ones you mentioned that you were receiving last tuesday?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)