CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Guidance Needed

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
NewHampshire Views: 2,238
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 754,327

Re: Guidance Needed

I think you misunderstood me.

This did not start after quitting the diet. It started during the diet and I found that after I got the 'bug', I could ONLY eat things that were roughage. As long as I stick with oatmeal, applesauce, bananas, carrots, peas, beats, brussels sprouts, soups, all canned stuff and a little white chicken from a can and pasta, I'm fine.

But if I eat fish, eggs, or meat, oh boy the stomach hurts. So there is no question of going back on any high protein diet - I can't.

The question is, why have I been I sick, in pain and nauseous in the morning and feel like I have something in my upper intestine giving me an ulcer? For example right now I am "OK" but I know there is 'something' wrong or something not right shall we say.

As for bread, I don't ever eat bread, and never have even on my former mediterranean diet. And never will.

I have started drinking the ginger/lemon/with cloves added tea because I am thinking I have something in my stomach, right at the 'turn' that is hurting me, right through to the back. Just now while lying there it felt like something was moving in my back, perhaps a nerve twitch due to the pain in the top of my stomach? I don't know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.891 sec, (1)