CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oh yeah!

747030 Views: 2,059
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 754,600

Re: oh yeah!

Thank you Megan for your story about panic attack at bedtime. I plan to do Liver Flushes soon. I've been reading amagram removal posts and will probably have all my upper teeth pulled (the few I have left)after the first of the year. Ginvitus has ravaged my gums for years and I could never get rid of it no matter how much I brushed and flossed. Of course, now I realize, it was the mercury that caused the pockets which were so hard to keep clean so that I had low grade infections all the time making my teeth get loose and need to be pulled. Many were were good teeth too, no cavaties! Well, I'll be sixty next year and so having a full upper plate of false teeth doesn't seem to bad for my vanity anymore. I just want to feel good, be able to chew my food well, enjoy my early retirement, and live long enough to see our grandchildren grow up. I abjure all of you to get rid of the mercury in your teeth ASAP. It poisons your life. People who have endured severe depression/mental problems can tell you about it here in this forum. I have had a few bouts with Depression and it is awful. Thankfully, it didn't ruin my relationships or drive me to drink or drugs. Jax in CO

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)