CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP! I don't know where to start!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
trappedinmyskin Views: 2,518
Published: 16 years ago

HELP! I don't know where to start!

I have had eczema as long as I can remember and I am 28 years old now. The last few years my eczema has gotten worse and WORSE and I can no longer stand it. I grew up with my mom taking me to various dermatologists and they always resorted to prescribing me with various steriod creams that never helped for long. I stopped using them and stopped going to the doctor, but now my skin has gotten so bad it is physically painful and my husband is frustrated because he doesn't like to see me so uncomfortable...I guess my questions would start out with what can I do to start out how to help my skin??? I realize that I don't really understand eczema and that there seem to be many toxins or allergic reactions that I should be aware of..I have been reading the forums for the first time today and am overwhelmed at ALL the information...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START!!! Can someone please tell me what I can do and where I should start in trying to ease my pain!?! I don't even know what to ask! I just hurt and am ready to give up before I start because I am overwhelmed...help if ya can! THANK YOU!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)