CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! I don't know where to start!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 2,420
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 7,570

Re: HELP! I don't know where to start!

Its a lot to to take in all at once. you will just have to start with small changes and work your way into it. Reading some good books is a great place to start. My favorite such book is "Key to Health and Rejuvenation" by Andreas Moritz , who has a forum here as well.

the way i now see health is that there is no special cure for each disease, but rather if you liver healthy overall, most chronic diseases should go away. Andreas' book is a great step by step process.

I was like you and had atopic dermatitis for years. I used steroid creams around my eyes for years, and on my hands. Well, after I started my "curezone" health kick for about a year and a half, something strange happened. The eczema around my eyes became awful and unlivable... blood red and scary looking. It took an entire year to heal. I realize now that it was just a long healing reaction, where my body was undoing the damage done by the drugs i used. now the same is happing on my hands. its a slow process, but you have to work through it.

john g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.809 sec, (1)