CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! I don't know where to start!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

aunty Views: 2,438
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 7,570

Re: HELP! I don't know where to start!

Hello,

First you need to understand what an eczema reaction on the skin is messaging to you. In understanding eczema, you can then understand how to effectively heal the body of an eczema reaction. An eczema reaction on the skin is a toxic release. Toxins are released out of the body through these three areas: the bowel/rectum, the urine/kidney, and the skin. Both the digestive system and the immune system deal directly with toxins in the body. When the level of toxins in the body begin to overwhelm the systems (digestive and immune), an eczema reaction becomes the symptom manifestation of a body overwhelmed by toxins (allergens/irritants). As a result; when you begin to understand that toxins are the core promoter of your eczema irritation, then it becomes easier to see your way to healing. In other words; when you understand the cause, you can see the cure.

Your past treatment options for your eczema never dealt with the cause, which is why you still suffer today. The good news is that you can turn that around.

My first suggestion to you would be to incorporate an internal cleanse to detox your highly toxic system. The cleanse that I recommend is the All Natural Cleanse by Nature's Medicine. This system will address your liver, colon, bowel, and kidneys. In addition, it will also address parasites. You can find out more regarding this system at the following website: http://www.allnaturalcleanse.com I recommend this system for first timers because it is a comprehensive pre-packaged system that alleviates some of the overwhelming feeling that individual would have in trying to incorporate the many different internal cleansing needs. In other words, a lot of the hard work has already been done for you.

Another very important implementation that you will need to start immediately will be the incorporation of a diet rich in the foods needed to replenish the deficient nutrients and restore health to your immune system. Currently your immune system is out of balance/weak; and therefore, it becomes overactive in its response to allergen/irritants, thus creating the eczema reaction...

To restore your immune health you will need to become familiar with the foods that provide the necessary nutrients to replenish your nutrient deficient supply. One of those very key nutrients will be beta carotene. Beta carotene is an immune booster. Here are some of the foods that contain that essential nutrient: dark green leafy vegetables (like kale, spinach, collard), brocolli, carrots, romaine & green lettuce, sweet potatoes and squash. Incorporating at least one of these foods into your daily diet will be essential to your immune restoration. In particular, the green leafy vegetables provide a double benefit; in that, they are also a natural source of fiber. Fiber promotes good digestive health as well as its ability to counter candida growth. Candida is a yeastlike parasite that promotes eczema irritation. The implementation of green vegetables in my nieces daily diet has been one of the major reasons for their longterm eczema freedom, despite their eczema heredity. To educate you in the other deficiencies that are represented with an eczema reaction, the following website is an excellent reference source: http://www.wholehealthmd.com They provide a detailed and thorough outline of the deficiencies that are represented along with a list of the whole food sources that an individual would need to incorporate in their diet to replenish those deficient nutrients.

In addition to that, you will need to find a good skin care system (not medication) that will provide the essential nutrients needed to restore your skin health. An all natural skin care line (free of the harsh/toxic chemicals that promote skin irritation) is the goal for good skin care. If you are a resident of the U.S., a trip to your local Whole Foods Market (a national chain) will give you a good introduction to the vast amount of natural skin care products available. For my nieces, the Burt's Bees skin care line has been the best option (successful, longterm results). Products by Shikai or Nature's Gate may be the better alternatives for you. In particular, the Borage Skin Therapy lotion by Shikai or the Colloidal Skin Therapy lotion by Nature's Gate. However, my first suggestion would be that you test sample (on a small area of the skin) the Burt's Bees Carrot Nutritive lotion. You are able to test any of the items I've mentioned at Whole Foods....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.590 sec, (3)