CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Headache? Stomach Bloat/ache

laughingrrrl Views: 7,606
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 757,615

Re: Headache? Stomach Bloat/ache

I think you're having both a reaction to the junk you're putting in your body ~ if you admit your diet isn't that good ~ AND a healing crisis. When we get healthier, we get more sensitive to what degrades our health. OP works quickly. One week is plenty of time to see changes. If the OP wasn't good for you, it wouldn't have cleared your headache and given you more energy.

I was just whizzing along the last 2 weeks with sesame, feeling fantastic, and then pulled with a new oil a couple of times - safflower. Boy, I hardly got out of bed today! I think I'm having my first OP healing crisis. I started coughing up junk immediately after my first OP w/safflower, coughed up less the next pull, but I feel like I've got tonsilitis now. This isn't like any allergic reaction I've ever had, so I don't think it's that. No one else in the family is sick, either.

Send positive thoughts my way, guys. I'm going to go pull again. Gotta get whatever junk is making me ill out of the system.

Hope you feel better soon, mycatRa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)