CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! I don't know where to start!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
aunty Views: 2,316
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 7,605

Re: HELP! I don't know where to start!

Hello,

I haven't viewed this website in a couple of days, please forgive the delay in response time. I will address each of your posted messages accordingly.

Eliminating all processed/junk foods is a great step in the right direction. In addition, you will also need to eliminate soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, coffee, & sugary drinks; while at the same time, increasing your water consumption. With the water, however, you want to make sure that it doesn't contain chlorine or fluoride. Places like Whole Foods Market have a good selection of drinking water. Along with increasing your water consumption during the cleansing process, you will also need to incorporate a healthy Diet filled with the fruits, vegetables, and whole grains needed to replenish your deficient nutrients. What you have to remember, when incorporating a cleanse, is that in the process of eliminating the toxins that have accumulated in your body, some beneficial nutrients may be eliminated in the process as well. This is why it is imperative that a healthy Diet be implemented while incorporating a cleanse.

I don't recommend the elimination of any whole foods until you have proven to show an allergy towards them. Understanding that these foods provide the essential nutrients for which our body needs to function, you can understand why I would have a problem with a general elimination of these food groups. The only initial whole food group that I would recommend you eliminating or decreasing through this cleansing process is dairy/cheese. This food group increases candida/yeast, which produces eczema reactions....

Regarding the lotion, I don't like the fact that you "burn like hell" when it is applied. However, I have a dilemma in making a quick recommendation that you discontinue using the lotion; due to the fact that you mentioned you've shown improvement with the use of the lotion. As a result, I need to ask a few questions before making such a recommendation. What are you using to cleanse your skin before applying the lotion (type of soap/cleanser)? Is your household water system treated with chlorine or fluoride? Are you using other medications in addition to the lotion? This will help me to understand whether the burning sensation is a result of an ingredient that is too harsh for your skin; or if it is more likely a result of a chemical mixture or reaction to other things like a soap, medication, or chemicals in your household water.

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (2)