CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! I don't know where to start!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
trappedinmyskin Views: 2,243
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 7,609

Re: HELP! I don't know where to start!

Aunty,
Thanks again for taking the time and having the patience to respond...again!
Again, I am going to keep working on my diet and I appreciate you answering my questions about the eliminating foods during the cleanse. I look forward to seeing how all of your knowledge plays out for me. Just the relief I've had in the last couple of days has been wonderful.

In regards to the lotion, I am in the process of talking to my city to see if the water here has chlorine or floride. I am still thinking of ordering the showerhead this week tho. I just bought an all natural oatmeal soap that I bought at the local health food market here, and I bought it at the same time as the lotion. Those are the only things that I've been using on my skin.... no medications for about a week now. Do you think that it is just the water or maybe that my skin is just soooo irritated that it is just gonna burn???

thanks again for all you time, patience and sharing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.434 sec, (1)