CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! I don't know where to start!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

More
aunty Views: 2,547
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 7,614

Re: HELP! I don't know where to start!

Hello again,

The natural oatmeal soap is a good choice which should bring immediate benefits to your skin. This should also help with the lotion. Sometimes, you need to give the skin a break (a day or two) in between products before starting them immediately (especially if you've used steroid creams/medications on the skin). This may have been the case with the lotion (you needed to give the skin a break before starting the lotion). In addition I still feel that chlorine or fluoride in your water may be reacting with the lotion to promote the burn. Normally, I would quickly tell you to stop the use of the lotion, because you are probably displaying an allergic reaction to it. However, and because you've stated that your skin has improved with the use of the lotion, I tend to believe that chlorine or fluoride in your water is promoting the irritation. After you've addressed the water purification/filtration, I can get a better understanding of what is really going on. Maybe you should give your skin a one or two day break from any type of moisturizer or skin cream until you've addressed the water purification issue. Your skin's reaction signals, to me, that your skin is extremely raw/sensitive; and therefore, needs the break. This is also one of the reasons I make the suggestion that you test the lotion on a small area of the skin first before purchasing. Your skin should not burn with the application of the lotion.

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.875 sec, (1)