CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 1,632
Published: 15 years ago

Thanks

Hello everyone..........I've been reading the forums here for about 2wks now. I'm 32 with an 7 year old son.. I most say this Site is a Godsend. My first reason for coming here is because an ultrsound in 2004 showed I had gallstones. I was getting an ultrasound because I was Pregnant. I was at a university hospital, so of course they were "exploring me" when the ultrasound tech asked me if I knew I had gallstones. I was mortified. I'd never been told that, never had any symptoms that I was aware of that could be contributed to gallstones. Also being that I was pregnant, I was exremely emotional and I panicked. The doctor told me the only treatment was gallbladder removal. I feared for my health, and my baby's health. And due to a lack of information & judgement I ended up terminating the pregnancy fearing health complications. I have regretted that decision but mentally told myself that it was due to the Gallstones & once I get the situation "fixed" I would just try again.

Well needless to say It's been 2 years & I've neither gotten the gallbladder removed nor conceived again. I've changed my diet......No beef, pork, fried foods, very little dairy only yogurt or ice cream occasionally. No coffee or caffeinated teas, no pop. More raw veggies & fruits, water with lemon. I've been trying to conceive for about 1 and a half with unsuccessful results. My mind stays on the fact that I gave energy to the abortion situation regarding my gallstones. My question is........Does anyone that's knowledgeable about alt energies feel that this is my Karma and once I fix my Gallstones all will be fine? Question2....I hate taking pills & feeling nauseus is there an easier gallstone flush for me?? Question3....Could the Gallstones be affecting my fertility??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)