CureZone   Log On   Join
My Experience with CS So Far!

TTinCA Views: 1,473
Published: 15 years ago

My Experience with CS So Far!

I began the CS on Tuesday. It is now friday. This is what I notice today:

(I was using it to treat persistant yeast , bv, and prevent a uti)

1. The vaginal burning is nearly gone today (after suffering with this non stop).
2. The itching is slightly there, but not as bad as it was.
3. My sinuses have cleared!!! I NEVER have had such clear breathing in years. They have been draining out all kinds of gunk. I cannot believe it.
4. I have an overall sense of just feeling....better. It's a slight change, but noticable enough.
5. My skin is glowing. My husband noticed today that my face looks glowing. Now isn't that interesting?
6. A little more energy. Not a huge zap of energy but noticable enough to where I feel like tackling some things.
7. Less depressed yesterday and today.
8. Less fogginess. My thoughts feel clearer.

The CS is SO expensive to have to buy it by the bottle. Right now I cannot afford to purchase something to make my own, or believe me I would! So at this point I'm stuck trying to scrape money to buy another bottle. The one I have is nearly gone.

At this point I'm taking 1 tsp of CS 250ppm 2 times a day. I am a HUGE skeptic when it comes to many things. I 'm here to say that CS definitely does something. The changes are not dramatic, they seem to be subtle in me, and the changes develop slowly, but they are happening. I'm not sure if this is how CS works -

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)