CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks and a few more questions

AgnesT Views: 5,013
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 763,630

Thanks and a few more questions

Thanks. After I posted I found a site that suggesting a toothpowder moistened with CS for people with fillings.

Anytime I get interested in something, I like to read everything I can about it, and usually you start reading the same info over and over. I must say tho, that with CS, I keep finding diff and often conflicting info. It's kind of frustrating. Is there a source that is pretty authoritative and reliable?

I made my first batch Sat with LED man's gen. I let it go for 1 hour and at that point it looked like water and there was only a small amount of "tarnish" on the rods. Does that sound like low ppm CS? I don't like not knowing what I'm making, so I'll have to get a better gen at some point. I drank an ounce and started to feel pretty bad, so I oil swished and it got gloppy right away, like it does at the end of a swish. SO I knew something was happening. The next day I could see sparklies, so I strained it again.

I understand you're supposed to take CS on an empty stomach. How long should you wait to eat? And those people who take a bit every hour, do they do it on food? And is that really bad?

Does anyone else have a feeling of warmth in the stomach after taking it, almost like acid indigestion?

I am taking it in hopes of eliminating h pylori, so if anyone has any suggestions on dosage I'd be glad to hear it. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.453 sec, (1)