CureZone   Log On   Join
advise pls: aggravated symptoms

l*u*l*u* Views: 1,658
Published: 15 years ago

advise pls: aggravated symptoms

I have had chronic fatigue syndrome for 2 years (maybe longer, mine was gradual onset). Iím now at the stage where the only lingering symptoms I have are nausea, full body bloating (I puff up and can change weight by up to 10 kilos overnight or during the day!!), fluid retention and erratic appetite / sleep patterns. I initially got rid of all my bugs (mainly liver flukes and mycoplasma) through a homeopath in Sydney, Australia who follows the Hulda Clark protocols.

I am now seeing an ayurvedic practitioner who told me to do the gallbladder/ Liver Flushes as all my symptoms stem from having congestion in these organs and this meridian.

I did my first flush on friday 19 october and didnít sleep at all during the night Ė I passed about 35 small stones in the morning. it was pretty taxing on my body and I spent the whole day in bed with bad headaches. over the next 2 days, my puffing went down considerably, I had loads more energy, no nausea and was feeling pretty good. but then it seemed that my symptoms started to seriously aggravate and I felt that I needed to do another flush.

the 2nd one I did on monday 23rd october and because I had no ornithine, I took a sleeping tablet to help me sleep through the night (does anyone know if this would effect the liverís ability to flush?) and I didnít pass any stones, only chaff.

Iím now thinking that I want to do another flush asap (tomorrow) as once again my symptoms are mega aggravated. can anyone tell me if this reaction is Ďnormalí from their experiences? I know you are meant to wait 2 weeks but I am suffering here!! and can anyone advise if doing another flush tomorrow will help alleviate symptoms?

also wanted to know if anyone has had similar symptoms to mine?

many thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)