CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: advise pls: aggravated symptoms

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
bluandyelo Views: 1,447
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 763,848

Re: advise pls: aggravated symptoms

Hi l*u*l*u*

I am in Sydney too. I have had a mountain of health issues most of my life, but I was first diagnosed with chronic fatigue when I was 17 (13 years ago). I pretty much ignore that diagnosis as it tells me nothing, except that I am tired!! duh!

Since then I have discovered I have some of the lowest levels of various endocrine hormones my doctor has ever seen. I also have Gall bladder pain pretty much continuously. It only lets up when I am fasting, or on rare "good" days. Also severe gallbladder attacks, from 3 times a week to at least once a month, except for rare "good" months. I am fending off an impending attack as I type!

Anyway, the reason I tell you all that is that I also have this massive fluid weight fluctuations which make me feel like crap! Mine are not as severe as yours. They will be up to 4kgs in a day. I can't even imagine how bad you must feel with 10kgs fluctuations! It is the most horrible feeling, and do your joints hurt and eys get all puffy and achey as well? I also find I am more moody when this happens, and not just because it feels bad. I think its hormonal, but not necessarily pre-menstrual, it can happen at any time of the month.

I have done lots of Liver Flushes which always help me, but often the weeks following a flush or series of flushes can be rocky.

As for frequency of flushes, I too would like to do a million of them in a row, just to get where I want to go faster. I have done 3 in a row, one day or two days apart (can't remember which), and I felt fine, and had reasonable results with all of them. I don't see any problem with it so long as you are listening to your body.

Of course this is not always easy. sometimes my mine can justify being too harsh on my body when I get over excited about a new protocol or regime.

I don't know if any of this helps at all, as I haven't found the answers myself, but I continue to flush and cleanse and kill (bugs) and do everything I can to support my body and improvment.

Sounds like you have some good practitioners. Have you done any deep bowel cleansing?

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.139 sec, (2)