CureZone   Log On   Join
Trapper, thank you for your responses!

AgnesT Views: 4,994
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 763,940

Trapper, thank you for your responses!

You are so kind. I have read a great deal of this forum and the regulars are so patient and helpful to the newbies.

This stuff is amazing, and I can certainly see why the medicine machine doesn't want us to have it. Like TTinCA, I am fed completely up with drs. The arrogance of these people! I can hardly allow myself to think about it I get so angry.

I didn't realize I could get a ppm meter. I'll def check that out. I get some abatement of symptoms after a dose of CS but they come back. Either I need to take more or need to give it some time. I have only found 1 person on the web who claims to have killed h pylori with a combo of CS, olive leaf, GSE. I suspect it was the CS, tho, don't you? If I get my nerve up, I might try H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) to try and reduce the size of the particles....

Thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)