CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: advise pls: aggravated symptoms/+edit

l*u*l*u* Views: 1,554
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 764,062

Re: advise pls: aggravated symptoms/+edit

thanks hanna! yep, although my ayurvedic practitioner told me that my body types are confused from the mycoplasma (i've seen 2 and they both said same thing) and that the biggest priority was to reduce acidity and to flush my gallbladder/liver.

i'm going to try the ornithine tonight rather than the sleeping tablet (i'll have that on standby!) but i suspect that the reason why i didn't sleep was due to toxicity and being quite fearful of the whole process. i'm a bit more relaxed about it now that i know what to expect. i've done loads of emotional and spiritual healing, as well as energetic healing, and the flush brought up a lot of those emotions when i couldn't sleep so it was pretty distressing.

i've got an unreal colonic guy which i may go and see again. i agree with a lot of what Andreas Moritz said about the colon cleanse. thanks for the link.

x l

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)