CureZone   Log On   Join
High Performance CS!!!

caliman Views: 4,061
Published: 15 years ago

High Performance CS!!!

So I recently recieved my new CS generator from www.silverpuppy.com it has a swap mode that changes dc to ac every 1-2 minutes to prevent buildup on the silver probes and great for making strong batches....also has an auto/manual mode and shuts off when 16-20ppm is reached...also comes with a magnetic motor/base that keeps the batch mixed up nicely...

ive been drinking about 3 16oz glasses a day,...I set the machine on manual/swap and let it run overnight and in the morning I add 1 drop 3% h202 per 2 oz of CS and let it sit for about 5 minutes to break the CS up into smaller particles,....then I add 2 servings of gatorade powder to 16oz to increase absorbtion...
after that glass I have a 20ppm batch an hour before lunch and an hour before dinner.

ive been using it to battle hsv2 and im definately feeling ''hits'' throughout my whole body,....great stuff no doubt!!!

NOTE: I dont suggest people make overnight batches untill they have had about a week or two with regular batches,....you may experience a severe herx if not accustomed to CS...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.857 sec, (1)