CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just order myself a parasite pendant.

raider Views: 1,789
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 766,999

Re: I just order myself a parasite pendant.

I do hope your not saying boycott me?

I just bought the pendent to try it. I am learning about energy & vibrational healing and this is right in line with that.

Some of the SCIO-QXCI practioners are going to put this energy into their device if it works.
I posted to see if anyone here has heard of it. I am learning and seeking out info anyone might have.

I have been such a doubting Thomas for so many years I am trying to not be so skeptical about everything.

If it does not work I am only out 42.00 including shipping. I have spent alot more then that on Supplements and devices that I didn't like or benefit from.

Anyway, I am in no way recommending this product I am going to try it myself I have no idea if it will work.

If not it will go in my box with my Bob Beck Silver Pulser, Bob Beck Brainer tuner and the other gadgets that are packed away somewhere under my bed that I don't use that I bought and spent money on.

The things I have gotten use out of so far has been my Energy Mug from Sante water,Steam Suana, Detox Energy foot bath my mini trampoline and now I am learning my Scio-QXCI Biofeedback device which I am hoping my family will benefit greatly from.

I am in no way a scammer and I am here to learn and share experiences and products I find or hear about with others.
I am sorry if I offended anyone here that was not my intention by sharing this information.

Blessings, Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.469 sec, (1)