CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3 of MC

t1ghtwad Views: 1,320
Published: 15 years ago

Day 3 of MC

Today has started great, with just a trace of the stiff neck/headache I had most of the day yesterday. I thought about taking some liquid children's Tylenol, but made it through just resting and going to bed early. I had no appetite at all, and only made it through 4 lemonades (although I drank lots of water and my tea.)

I woke up hungry this morning, so I finished off yesterday's last 2 drinks with extra cayenne, and then made a new 1/2 gallon batch for today. I will try to get through all (for a total of 8) before it's time drink my tea at bedtime.

Exercise is back on the menu, and I made it 1 mile yesterday (in 2 sessions on the treadmill.) Hope to have more energy today. We have the kitty inside today because it's so cold outside, and still raining. He's so playful! Keeping my spirits up. Hubby has allergies, and can't have kitty in house, so we're keeping him to a few rooms, and will dust and vaccuum before he gets home!

I am still cooking for the family. Last night I made a fairly big dinner; tonight I'm taking something out of the freezer and serving it! Dishes are done, and the kitchen is staying clean! Not a bad start to what is normally a bad day for me on my cleanses.....

Oh, the scale is down to 237 from 242, for a 5 lb. loss after 2 days. I'll keep updating. Roni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)