CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What exactly should I see while making CS?

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,334
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 768,536

Re: What exactly should I see while making CS?

thank you for your questions.

i may have to go back and tighten up those instructions. however, if a person is following them exactly, then the results will be correct.

the clould that starts trailing off the silver ingots will take some time to be visible. like the silvermedicine site says very plainly, if you start getting instant results when you start and a clearly visible reaction ensues, your water is contaminated. very little current can pass through the pure water. it takes a while for a few ions of silver to start circulating before the current level can rise enough to get the visible wisps. if the water has a lot of material in it already, the current can be instantly high, or as high as any electronic limiters will allow, and you will see immediate reaction. be patient because experience will eventuall tell you all you need to know. i cant tell you how many hours i have spent staring at nothing and waiting for a sign of something happening.

of course, if you are using an aerator, you wont see a thing in that turbulance. as the current rises with the density of the silver particles between the electrodes, more reaction becomes apparent. if the solution is then stirred and spreds these particles evenly throughout the water, the current will drop. in fact, it is the conductivity of the CS which is measured to determine the PPM. this is how the PPM meters work. you can do the same thing with a multimeter set on milliamps. i have seen info on how much PPM is in the water according to how much current is able to flow through it, but i have long since lost it. a search of the internet may produce that, but i bet you wont find it from the PPM meter people! lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.533 sec, (1)