CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Performance CS!!!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
caliman Views: 3,618
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 768,123

Re: High Performance CS!!!

well thats the great thing about Colloidal Silver ,...you cannot overdose or get any ill effects(unless you have a bad infection or your very ill)

I also heard that a tablespoon of 20ppm has over a trillion particles which exceeds the number of cells in the body so more is not needed...or something along those lines...and people get very good results from swishing a mouthfull every hour as it gets into the blood faster..

and if conglomeration occurs or when making stronger batches you can add some drops of h202 and it is said that it increases its effects/penetration by breaking up the particles even smaller..and mixing with electrolytes will increase absorbtion by the body...

I dont notice much from mixing in the h202 but the electrolytes give me more of a rush when I drink it and the effects last alot longer(said to make CS have more of a time released effect)

I think you may be right about drinking more 20ppm than making stronger/longer batches....I have noticed I get more of a metallic taste when its fresh and the manufactuer has agreed that when set in dc mode on auto you will get the freshest batch which he believes is the best/most effective CS as the particles are all charged and havent fallen out of suspension..

the silver pulser makes good CS but theres alot of floaties and the CS tends to stick to the probes because theres no mixing involved,...also I tend to forget about it and then it gets real nasty after 2 hours....also I read that the thinner the probes for making CS,..the larger the particles are...so the 10 gauge wires offered by silverpuppy would probably be more effective for making smaller particles..

I made some CS with the silver pulser using the silver puppy magnetic mixer and it tasted about the same...but who knows what the particle size was....

I bought the silverpuppy mostly because of its features,...especially for the mixer and the auto mode

I only wish that it had an option to solely use AC current as ive read that ac produces smaller particles than dc,...and makes it more effective for people with deeply rooted infections such as lymes or hsv....but im not sure if thats true or not.

I love my new machine....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (2)