CureZone   Log On   Join
Yeast overgrowth under fingernails? Pls help!

cphoo2 Views: 3,840
Published: 16 years ago

Yeast overgrowth under fingernails? Pls help!

Lately have had constant "dirt" under fingernails. Was told it is from yeast overgrowth. Also black, cracking skin around fingertips. Not sure if this is due to yeast also, lack of mineralization or dehydration. My fingers clear up doing a Master Cleanse or Pancha Karma, any type of cleanse that forces me to drink a lot.

I've done probably 20 liver/gallbladder flushes (mostly Hulda Clark 's version & Dr. Schulze for lighter weight cleansing), Clarkia , kidney cleanses, Black-Walnut hull cleanses regularly. Do them several times a year.

Wonder whether kefir can contribute to candida given that it has yeast as well. Know it contains good probiotics. Can fermented foods also contribute to yeast overgrowth? I know these things are good to build intestinal bacteria but wasn't sure if there was also downside. I eat extremely "clean"--all organic, and probably 90% raw foods so figure this may be due to my fillings. Need to get them out...

Would love some guidance...Thanks much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.609 sec, (1)