CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yeast overgrowth under fingernails? Pls help!

cphoo2 Views: 3,609
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 770,442

Re: Yeast overgrowth under fingernails? Pls help!

Thx for the suggestion! I've been tooling around the forum and may try the Syclovir or the Probio5 cuz do want to treat the whole condition.

I eat raw dairy & assume it contributes too. Will continue w/my fermented foods I guess...

I had this condition earlier when I was making homemade kombucha & once I had a reaction where my face puffed up so you could barely see my eyes!

I'm also curious whether too much salt might be contributing to the black fingers cuz it also happened when I was consuming Krystal (Himalayan) Salt regularly. I've heard if you eat too much salt/minerals & the kidneys are compromised it can cause some problems, maybe too much contraction??

I travel to India regularly & have traveled a lot in developing countries so figure I have a lot of creatures lurking out in my tissues despite all my cleansing!

Have had 1 filling replaced by a great holistic dentist. Not sure where you live, but he's in Irvine, his name is Randolph Aguilera. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post his #. Anyway, changing that 1 filling changed my bite phenomenally & definitely reduced shoulder tension. He's not cheap but an expert in his field. Will do them all 1 day!!

Thx again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.311 sec, (1)