CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Everyone, How are your Parasite cleanses going?!

ozoneman Views: 2,420
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 771,332

Re: Hi Everyone, How are your Parasite cleanses going?!

hi hollytree and group
My wife and I are on day 8 of Humaworm. Nothing spectacular to report, but we're both very alternative poeple to begin with and have no real serious health issues. What is interesting though has been the synchronicity between the various cleanses we've done and the condition of the sewer system in our old but well-loved house. Last year when we were doing the Master Cleanse, roots that had slowly been growing in the sewer line completely blocked the line. On day 8 of The Master Cleanse in my very weakened state I had the arduous job of digging down four feet in very rocky soil to remedy the problem. I fixed it temporarily and life went on for another year. Funnily enough it is during this period this year during the Humaworm cleanse that I chose to dig a new sewer line and make the fix permanent.The metaphorical aspect really struck me -clean out the body, clean the sewer pipes so everything can flow easily and naturally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.687 sec, (1)