CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The same cycles(thanks)

Views: 1,606
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 770,900

Re: The same cycles(thanks)

Thank you all so much for the advice. I left out the largest piece of this situation thinking I "would be exposed." I realized that was a mistake as I HAVE to deal with my issues instead of my illusions. I'm 5mos pregnant going thru this. When I found out I was pregmant it was HIM that pushed me to make a decision to have the baby. Yes he was actin out then also with the same woman that happens to be his EX. I informed him at that time that I wouldn't go thru with this pregnancy if he continued to keep holding on to that relationship. He claims they are friends, but of course lies to me about the frquency of his visits.
He told me he was going to stop his visits because it was causing problems with us. THat lasted for about 2 months and now we're n the present. He finally told me yesterday that HE doesn't want to be in this relationship anymore because IT'S TOO MUCH TROUBLE????? but that he fully intends on being there for the baby.
I'm completely devasted. I wonder why women are always expected to endure everything for the sake of being FAIR? At this point I'm mad, hurt & I don't even want him anywhere around me or the baby. I hate that he was so callous & insensitive with me & our situation. This is embarassing for me because I already have a 10 year old & now to be in the same situation again, with a man I thought I would marry.........

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)