CureZone   Log On   Join
Epsom Salts?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
NewHampshire Views: 1,231
Published: 15 years ago

Epsom Salts?

I had no idea until I read here that you could drink Epsom Salts and not die! I always thought it was something you used to soak your feet in when they were tired and sore...

I would like to try some of the things on this forum, but they seem pretty weird.

I have had a 'virus' since August 1st and still feel ill, nauseous, bloated and sick from it. Have dark circles and feel tired and cranky.

I do remember the moment I got it, and was perfectly fine and energetic before that.

So far no tests have shown anything and I have a colonscopy/endoscopy scheduled for Jan 2.

My doctor also has some test results for 400 parasites in his possession but has not called me yet.
The lab was not considered mainstream, this gastro doctor is.

I refuse to accept the Dx of 'IBS' when I have been perfectly healthy and normal all my life and I know I 'contracted' *something* that fateful night in August.....

Just don't understand why they can't figure it out!!!!!! !@#$!@#!@#$

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)