CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it die off or am I dying?

maximas Views: 8,008
Published: 16 years ago

Is it die off or am I dying?

If anyone could offer any info on my condition I would really appreciate it
In 1998 I had a prostate problem (pain and frequent urination) went to the doctor and was put on Antibiotics . Have been on Antibiotics many time, like most my age (44). A week into the Antibiotic started getting pain in lower left and right colon, stools turned light and loose. Over the years have been to many doctors, most wanted to put me back on Antibiotics . In 2001 I was passing some blood but it cleared after about a year with diet modification. Am severely lactose intolerant. I struggled for years with some improvement, stated probiotics and various yeast cleanses with some improvement albeit minor. Last year I began to degrade again. finally found a doctor who tested, Candida antigens were high but not off the charts, no yeast in the stool. He was certain it was Candida and said I'd be better by the end of the summer.

My problem is still pain in colon and prostte and frequent urination(35x Saturday)
I fast all the time anytime I start eating after a few days I get severe chronic fatigue and oppressive anxiety and brain fog. Bowel movements increase and are light in color. Then I crash, and crash hard. It lasts for days sometimes. The doctor has been treating me with diflucan (100mg/day) for one month and then another month alternating days. I have heard of die off but this is unbearable. And I even had an episode well after I was off the diflucan, still on probiotics. Also body temp is 96.5 and BP is also a litle low. Not sleeping much and Benadryl seems to reduce inflamation in colon. I know this is a lot of info but if anyone could relate or has info I would appreciate it. God Bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.438 sec, (1)