CureZone   Log On   Join
emergency!!!!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
lula183 Views: 1,479
Published: 15 years ago

emergency!!!!

Ok, I'm convinced that pH balancing is the key to health. I've taken steps to make myself more alkaline, and I thank God that I ran across Curezone and especially this forum. I'm still pretty much a newbie when it comes to this stuff, though.

I need your help. There's an aquaintance of mine that has a 5 year old son that has been given 3 weeks to live. He's basically been in and out of the hospital his whole life. He has lymphoma and has been battling fungal infections for quite some time. Apparently the fungus invaded his brain (according to physicians) and caused a stroke. He no longer has control of the left side of his body. The doctors sent him home yesterday to die.

Should I advise the mother to give him large doses of the alkalizing drink and alkalizing baths and probiotics? I'm afraid it's too late, but I want to do something. I am praying for a miraculous healing, but I want to do everything I can in the natural as well.

Can anyone give me any advice?

Lula

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)