CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it die off or am I dying?

Zapp Views: 8,013
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,105

Re: Is it die off or am I dying?

It could be candidasis. Candida is known to cause prostate problems. Many of your symptoms are consistent with candidasis. The question is, if you have candidasis, do you have "leaky gut" as well? Do a web search on "leaky gut", and see what you think. What is your diet? A very strict low carb "candida diet" seems to be a necessary part of improvement or cure for most candidasis suffers. I believe that I suffered from both candida and "leaky gut". The symptoms that I ascribed to candida were very unpleasant but tolerable. The symptoms I ascribed to "leaky gut" were much more severe, systemic and debilitating.

If you just have candida, several weeks to a month of a strict diet may bring some measure of relief, NOT A CURE. If you have "leaky gut", the gut must be healed, and an overactive immune system must "cool off".

Is 96.5F your normal temperature? Candida and leaky gut can induce a form of functional hypothyroidism. It is my belief, and the belief of others, that while you have "normal" amounts of thyroid hormones in your blood, something released by the candida cells prevents your body from using them. I too, had an abnormally low temperature with candida. For something that probably won't kill you, candida is pretty darn unpleasant.

This most likely will require an extended period time to overcome. Patience is mandatory. You can save yourself a lot of grief if you can adhere to a very strict candida diet, without any cheating. NO CHEATING AT ALL.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)