Re: help

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
mountaingoatuk Views: 1,680
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 769,852

Re: help

Hi There,

good luck with your search. I have healed myself completely naturally after docs done nothing for me. I had CFS, sleep problems, depression, anxiety, suicidal, digestive problems, neck pain, vision went off and more. I began by getting mercury fillings removed by a biological dentist, usual dentists don't understand these issues (usually). I also had high amounts of copper in my system though not sure where from. I recieved chelation (x10), although chelation can be done with certain foods! I eat tones of vit C, lots of oranges, kiwi's etc. Lots of apples. I done the cleanse recommended by Hulda Clark (bowel, kidney, Parasite, liver). I also done the 'mop up'. I got many worms and creatures out everyday. I used enemas to deal with constipation (i don't need them now). I seen a practioner of chinese medicine and told him my symptoms and he said I have a disharmony of the kidneys. He prescribed some herbs and anxiety has completely gone. Neck pain went after liver flushes. I am still cleansing now and feels 90% cured. Following a Ph balanced diet has helped with sleep (on the moreless forum). The deprewssion went after the chelation (heavy metals can cause depression). I also think there is a link with fungus and all these symptoms, so I use many herbs in soup especially thyme, tumeric, ginger. I feel happy now, though I know I will be even better soon as all these things have made such a massive differnce to my health. I don't know what I'd of done without the interner and this site. It has been a god send. Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)