CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh GAWD what now???

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
rygar Views: 1,793
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,163

Re: Oh GAWD what now???

how is everything else in your diet???
i notice that i have alot of food types that can irritate and aggitate me as well.
everything from white rice,wheats,simple sugars or too much sodium can really muck me up.certain foods cause me to become very manic,while some foods..like heavy animal fats and meats,calm me and soothe me.you might want to check out your diet and see where you may be getting sick. i have even gotten soo far as eating less and less additives like salt and other flavorings,while using butter,olive oils and garlic to bring out the tastes in foods. have you done a colon cleanse?since doing a throughoh colon cleanse,while continuing to fast for a majority of the day- my health has improved dramaticly for the past few years. i'd just monitor what i ate for the new few weeks and the reactions you get from each food.
it took me forever but i realized that i was somewhat reactive to eggs,tomatoes and even some beans.though it may sound restrictive, but i eat mosly animal fats/meats and a little bit of veggies,as well as plentyfull oils and butter while eliminating processed gunk/crap/carbs completly.
you can't blame parasites completly..i have eat rare/raw meats for quite some time without any real complications,i have had more complications from Sugar and carbs then anything else...especially wheat and white rice products. i believe that a full Colon Cleanse would do the trick, mostly because it's worked soo well for me.
i use Oxypowder and paratrex...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.234 sec, (1)