CureZone   Log On   Join
Fasting to remove virus

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
kiwi8 Views: 7,000
Published: 15 years ago

Fasting to remove virus

Hi there, been here once before about 2 months back and did a 5 day fast, was doing it to remove toxins etc from my body......I felt so wonderful after completely the short fast I did, I couldnt believe it.....it lasted for maybe 7 days, then I started feeling like I had before the fast....tired all the time etc....I went and had my blood tested to find out I have all kinds of things going wrong...I have Epstein barr virus, which has turned into chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia....anyways the doctors tell me there is no real cure for this, and pretty much learn to live with it....I did research and found out about PH blood levels etc, and if you raise your base no virus can live....thats why I felt so good on my last cleanse, I had created a unwelcoming enviroment which the virus did not like.....anyways after alot of looking it lead me back to fasting.....this is day 3 and I feel so terrible, weak, fever,every muscle on my body aches, can hardly even look at my lemonade, all the stuff I have read says it should pass within 24 hrs, is this true? it has been a good 20 hrs now.....as bad as I feel I am truely embrassing it, as I know how wonderful I will feel soon.....I havent been taking any mayple syrup this time round because my body is extremely acidic, at 5.6 and I am trying to raise the PH to at least 7.2.....mayple syrup is very acidic, hope this doesnt ulta the fast at all....drinking 2 quart jars a day of lemonade with the cayenne pepper....and about 3/4 galloon of water....
Does anyone know how I can help my body push out these nasty toxins faster, as I am really really sick right now....thanks for any replies
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)