CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it die off or am I dying?

remi96 Views: 7,691
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,105

Re: Is it die off or am I dying?

Hello

You have gotten great advice from both Zapp AND Jhan. Low body temp is usually related to a thyroid issue and possibly treating the issue would help you. Good luck trying to find a dr that will do that.

Keep in mind that stool tests are not accurate. I have had them come back negative when I have been passing som much yeast in my stool it is frighteneing.

Also, low bp can make you feel miserable. Start adding salt to your drinking water and to all you food. Lots of salt ( Sea Salt not table salt ). Low bp can be sign of adrenal fatigue. You should research into this as it might also be a big part of your problem and would include anxiety, brain fog and low bp. The easiest remedy for this is to consume lots of salt. It helps your adrenal glands.

All of the issues I speak of are candida related and most of us deal with them everyday.

Your diflucan might not have been enough and I have read many times that if you are going to treat candida , you must erradicate it, because if you do not it will become resistant and harder to treat. Maybe a higher dose or mayb e you need a different antifungal. My Dr. swears by Sporonox. I have not taken it yet as we are waiting in some tests before beginning treatment.

It seemed you did not mention your diet. Whatever you do , DO NOT treat candida unless you are serious about the diet. No sugar, no white flour, no refined grains, no fruit, no vinegar. Eat veggies ( not corn) and meats and salads ( without dressing). There is tons of info on diets for candida on the net, just google it.

Cheating on the diet in an degree could render your treatment ineffective and make candida about to with stand treatment.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.717 sec, (1)