CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting to remove virus

kiwi8 Views: 6,817
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,501

Re: Fasting to remove virus

I understand what you guys are saying to me....but I am truely listening to my body and I know if I even look at the syrup right now it will cause vomitting, I can't even look at the lemonade right now, water is all I can manage at this stage....I am not scared at all over what is going on, I am embrassing it as a good thing, understanding my body is kicking some serious butt right now :) I am very sick right now, dizzy, nauseous, sore all over, even my scalp hurts, shaking all over with a fever that is coming and going....but I really do see this as a good thing....I am laying down when I feel to bad to move, and taking in alot of water...
After my 5 day fast, I did a Colon Cleanse for 1 month....I have been to 2 doctors now about this virus, and one of them agreed with me to fast.....have any of you heard about the PH Miracle? that is pretty much what I am doing, starts with a 10 day fast, then you eat only high alkaline foods for 5-7 weeks after, then you move on to a 80/20 mix diet, 20% being acidic......
Also have you heard of spirulina and chlorella? it is meant to be able to kick epstein barr virus to the curb and very alkaline, so I will be introducing that into my diet after this fast, they say 20grams per day spirulina 10grams chlorella to fight disease.....I will go soak in a bath of salts now....my family is behind me 100% as they seen how good I felt after the last cleanse.....
Thanks for your support, some of you may think I am crazy doing it this way, but I am listening to the healer within :) when I can stomach the lemonade again I will drink it. Just wondering, why do you guys see my weakness/being sick as a bad thing? after all is that not what you go threw on a fast? isn't this something we want to happen? I am not sick due to not eating or taking syrup, I am sick because my blood is full of toxins right now, at least that is what I have read and thought it was....if I am wrong someone point me to the right direction...
Thanks Again
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.266 sec, (1)