CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Labs

Rabbitears Views: 1,478
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,355

Re: Labs

You have some very good points and I understand your frustration. I agree with the fact that more thorough research needs to be done on herbs and there is a shotgun approach to addressing the issue. For this reason, it is up to us to find answers to this issue because no one else will address problem. There are nurses on this board, researchers, students, some folks with medical background, etc who can help us all, if real time was put into the problem!

Shroom seems to be doing something because he wants to set up a lab. It is a start. Perhaps Shroom's lab will surpass the current ones dealing with problem. Apxr has mentioned using a microscope to study the problem. Bravo! I hope so. As for the rest of everyone else, we are all doing the best that we can. There a few of us who are trying to go deeper with the issue with more serious research.

From my personal experience, despite so-called "clinical research" by the establishment, it is also ineffectual too and I can no longer trust the information! If meds are so great, why are you here!??? Doctors are also doing a shotgun approach to the issue, and when they can't fix the problem a person is asked to take psych drugs. Although you mention herbs can mess people up, I have to say that it was the "TRUSTED MEDS" given to me by TRUSTED DOCTORS that messed me up the most with parasites scattering everywhere, not to mention resistant parasites! The so-called good meds don't even reach the deeper places or BBB effectively because I have tried them. You have no idea how many times I have been told by doctors and pharmacists, if you take X amount of pills, you're cured! If this is true, why are you or me still dealing with the problem!?

Sadly the doctors are only echoing what the drug companies have told them. I know this to be a true fact and so do you -- it is part of their training! Moreover, they are hounded by pharm reps in their practices about new drug therapies.

Additionally, the establishment doesn't believe that a resistant issue can occur with parasites; and therefore, it isn't even considered when added to the equations of dealing with the issue. I had to bring the problem up with a doctor and cite the few citations that I could find, after the fact!

I should have never allowed myself to take those drugs, but at the time I was impatient and tired of the matter by trusting the mini-gods. For this reason, I take full responsibility for my own actions and should have stayed with with I was doing. I NEVER had a scattering problem with herbs, although it can happen. I should have also realized that there was a possible resistant issue upfront, but at time, I didn't think it was a possibility until it was too late. The resistant issue could be several factors involved, but this is another issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (2)