CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting to remove virus

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
kiwi8 Views: 6,626
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,602

Re: Fasting to remove virus

I respect everyone's different thoughts and welcome them.....It is not that I want to be miserable and sick that I am fasting ......I am miserable and sick because that is how toxic my body obviously is and I am totally listening to the healer within, my body know's what it needs and doesnt need.....I have still got a headache going on and a shaky tummy, and a wee bit weak, but other then that I can feel it lifting.....I was able to drink a quart of lemonade before, and have so far today drank a gallon of water...
There are plenty of people who Water Fast and do great, why would anyone think that consuming maple syrup is for some reason a must, it's not, it is pretty much to keep up cals in your body is all, your body burns Sugar first, so you take it to give you energy and do the fast more slowly.....when you get told by your doctor that you have some horrible things going on in your system ( alot more then just EBV ) you sit up and take it very serious....I am not doing this because I feel like " Oh it's time to clean out my system" I am doing it to give my body a chance to heal itself :) What I am trying to achieve here is fast and give my body a good chance at the healing process, then go onto a diet that will keep the cleansing going.....all alkaline ....if you dont give a disease the enviroment to live in, it will leave...it is like a swimming pool that is all nasty and green, if you clean it out, all the bugs you name it will leave, they cannot survive or dont want to live in a clean pool...and thats how I see my body right now, as a dirty pool and I am cleaning it out :) I appreciate everyones comments and support threw this....
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)