CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Labs

megan Views: 1,565
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,673

Re: Labs

I sure sympathize with you, I've some very comfortable residents and they don't leave easily. I think with enough perserverance we can heal completely, but it takes time.

I've used a lot of herbs, many different ones, many different combinations, low dose, high dose. I've never had a problem with herbs causing dissemination or making my problem worse. Mind you, in the case of strongyloids, I don't know if I'd risk it with herbs either...I'd focus on whole body healing with every detox around....but that's me.

But from my experience with herbs, effectiveness, and safety...they have been very safe. For effectiveness, either they don't work at all, or have worked fairly well, killing off some, and improving my condition. The catch is I've not been able to get a similar effect doing the exact same things the next day, or even for many days following, so getting an edge on them has been difficult. I'm hoping with enough perserverance more will die more readily. I'm working on it....

It is too bad there isn't more research with herbs, it would be helpful...I do think there is more than what most people realize and I've found some interesting things. But, really, I haven't gone into searching for evidence all that much. I can't spend my time doing this, most of my time is devoted to getting well. I just do what I can, we take our own chances in looking after ourselves. I accept that.

When I try something new, some is based on intuition, and the rest on my best judgement on how much it can help, and the risk of harm. Things that are very low risk, I try a lot of them. I've nothing to lose.

It's not a simple task finding our way through, for sure, we are our own experimentations.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.344 sec, (1)