CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fear

mountaingoatuk Views: 3,361
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 775,042

Re: Fear

Hi There,

Sorry I am no longer in the UK even though I am from there. I had my symptoms for over two years. It is such a horrible thing to have and you can't live your life to the full till this is sorted. A chinese medicine doc will look at your tongue, take your pulse, and ask you questions of your history. I got acupuncture on the first session and had bad shooting pains in my back (kidney area) the next day and worse symptoms of anxiety. Do you get dizzy too? I know I did. I have been cleansing for a few months now and it's all helping. I am still getting worms etc out since sept, so goodness knows how many things have taken up residence in my body. Often the first thing to suffer is the kidneys. You have done the right thing by removing metals from your teeth. Have a look at the moreless forum and see if u can do the ph balance diet. Thats what I am doing right now, like me you are probably too acidic, so you might want to consider eating more alkalising foods. Buy yourself some Epsom Salts , these contain magnesium and this helps lower ph. I am not yet totally healthy but so glad I got rid of anxiety. the herbal formulas they gave to me are..

gui pi tang (ginseng and longan combination) 3 caps in evening, and xiao yao san (tangkuei & bupleurum formula). I also take one of each in the afternoon.

You probably have issues with mold in the body. there arer many things to rid these, I am still looking into this now, but for now I add thyme, tumeric, ginger, fennel to soups.

Feel free to ask me anything else, I will gladly help you as I know how horrible this is. Good luck to you and keep doing your research on this site, it will really help you more than any medical docs can!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.532 sec, (1)