CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone...?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Pirate Views: 1,687
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 776,112

Re: anyone...?

Well, I'm afraid to flush with the Epsom Salts so I tried the alternative flush for 3 days in the FAQ section. I did it with citrus fruit juice, raw eggs and sunflower and olive oil (not together, rotated nightly). I loved the way it made my skin feel and I could definetly feel something going on in my liver, but I don't think it's anywhere near as effective as people say the Epsom Salts flushing is. Maybe I'll get up the courage someday.

In the meantime, I have started the Toxinout Liver Cleansing product by Dr. Natura. I've been taking the pills for 3 days now. I can say I can feel anything different or see any benefits yet but I feel like I barely sleep at night. I've got the strangest thoughts going through my head constantly. I have thought of things that I haven't remembered in years. I just feel like my head is spinning all night. Hopefully that means that something is happening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)