CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone...?

hopinso Views: 1,434
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 776,222

Re: anyone...?

There is no reason to be frightened or worried about liver flushing. It is simply an exaggerated and accelerated version of what the body does naturally every time you eat. Some of the tastes are pretty bad. I don't know anyone who willingly drinks Epsom Salt for the fun of it.
When I started doing regular flushes it was because I had a gallbladder attack that was one of the most painful experiences ever (and I am a chronic pain sufferer). Young people who have had a healthy Diet and lifestyle for most of their lives might be able to do a simple detox cleanse with herbs. However, those who have years of bad diet, drugs, stress, and other factors probably need to flush first. Anyone with definite symptoms of Gallstones definitely need to do a series of flushes to clear out liver congestion before starting an herbal cleanse.
For the vast majority of people liver and gallbladder flushing is safe, easy, and most of all, effective.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)