CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone...?

mosaic25 Views: 1,451
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 776,229

Re: anyone...?

Well thank you for calming me about the liver flushing. I didnt' even know about it until coming to this site. Then, like I said, I was shocked to hear the concotions people ingest! But then again, you said some are better tasting...Maybe I'll consider it:)

But as you said about being okay with just the cleansing...well, I am 25, and have never eaten horribly or lots of junk food. I smoked for 7 yrs, almost a pack a day, quit a yr 1/2 ago, and for 2 yrs now have been on a gluten free, mostly veggies, fruits, meat and corn diet. (I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance, but now suspect a lot of it was the parasites I had). I have not gone back to eaten gluten at all. I've had plenty of rounds of Antibiotics in the past, but have never really been on many different drugs. Took advil for cramps, but have stopped doing that.

So do you think with my history it is okay?
And thanks for your insight:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)