CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone...?

hopinso Views: 1,374
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 776,269

Re: anyone...?

In your case just an herbal cleanse should be sufficient. However, if you should experience pain or twinges in the upper right quadrant where the liver and gallbladder are located please consider doing a flush since this is a good indicator of a congested liver. It might not even be stones-yet. Small flakes of cholesterol commonly called "chaff", old stagnant bile, and overly thick green bile are all things that are released during a liver flush.

My Naturopath got me started flushing. He told me of a non-English speaking patient he tried to explain Liver Flushing to. She had a prolific flush, but she also had her two daughters ages 12 and 4 flush with her. Even the four year old passed a few stones.

You sound like you have only a moderate risk for stones right now. You might want to consider adding the fresh juice of one lemon and a tablespoon of olive oil to your dirt. Drink the lemon juice in the morning with hot, but not boiling water to help contract the gallbladder and promote regular bowel movements. Use the olive oil any where in your diet. Along with the herbs, these two simple additions may be all you need to keep your liver and gallbladder healthy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)