CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If ACV is so great, why is there only a trace of all the minerals/nutrients in it?

rudenski Views: 2,236
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 776,613

Re: If ACV is so great, why is there only a trace of all the minerals/nutrients in it?

I believe the most important quality of ACV is its benefit as a digestion aid. It creates an acidic gut which creates an alkaline body. Before I started ACV, I had yearly allergy attacks. I no longer have allegie problems. I believe ACV eliminates mucous efficiently and moves allergens out of my body.

I do not believe ACV is a cure-all. I have added other protocols such as oil pulling, the Water Cure with unrefined Sea Salt , green tea, and I use herbs and spices...notably cayenne and turmeric plusI use the supplement MSM to give me the best health I have ever had in my life. I do believe that ACV was the breaktthough though.

There are dozens of articles about Apple Cider Vinegar here //www.curezone.org/blogs/f.asp?f=179&p=1 & here //www.curezone.org/blogs/f.asp?f=179 in Curezone. Many of the posts mention trace minerals and some are scientific but there are many personal testemonials that tell of the marvelous ability of ACV to help with many health issues. Some are my own personal stories. I hope you will look at some of them to give you more food for thought.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.906 sec, (1)