CureZone   Log On   Join
Overeating

Logger Views: 1,864
Published: 17 years ago

Overeating

Dear Jaynee,

I was offering support to the poster starting the last thread, but maybe I missed the mark.  Thank you for yoru question about what foods my cafeteeria offers.

There are customer contolled portions and Server controlled portions.  The hot foods are served ontoa plate by servers. Meat, Potatos, Vegetables.  Often there is chicken, but the temperaturess are not carfully monitored on the Chicken, and I have had unlucky experiences with chicken. 

I can serve portions of Soup, Salad, Salad dressing, chese, Cottage Cheese, Apple Sauce, Deserts, and drinks.  Soft Drinks, Milk and Juices.

I ill often get a large cup of soup, often clam chowder, or vegetable beef soup, and get extra vegetables by skipping a meat portion, and dip the plate vegetabels into the soup, for flavor.  I really don't like vegetables that much.

Cereal is also available with unlimited Half and Half, unlimited butter.

I am not so much in touch with a sugar highg from over-eating.  I like to feel my stomach full.  So Stapling my tomach would probably work for me.  But it seems I could use self-disciplne to push away form the table.   

Perhaps I can conjure some visions of reasons for eating scrimpy, when I am sitiing down to the table.   As I eat more, I can try to envison those desired goasl slipping further and further away from my grasp.  Maybe I shold tighten my belt before I go into the cafeteria.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)