CureZone   Log On   Join
21 days start tomorrow and need support. Wanna join?

leigh77 Views: 965
Published: 15 years ago

21 days start tomorrow and need support. Wanna join?

Hi Everyone,
I'm a pretty experienced faster and am a true believer in Water Fasting as the cure for lots of problems, both emotional and physical. I've had great success with my previous Water Fasts but for the past few months have had a lot of trouble getting started. I get a few days or a week or so under my belt and then something happens to knock me off course - most people in my life are not supportive of me Water Fasting for some personal reasons so this time around I'm keeping to myself - I've learned it's a waste of time to try to win everyone over to seeing that Water Fasting is beneficial and not just starvation. So, I'm retreating to my room for the next 21 days.

I've had a rough few months - I ended a relationship, lost a pregnancy, and have most recently had a potentially career-ending injury so, needless to say, I'm dealing with some Depression and compulsion to stay on the couch and eat crap. I can feel the toxins in my body and can tell the difference in my outlook. I really need a good detox - both pysically and emotionally. It's been frustrating to not be able to exercise since I am injured. I am a runner and a dancer so it's been hard lately.

It would be nice to have someone to go through this fast with me for support and I do have experience and lots of knowledge/tips I can offer.
Anyone want to join me?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.142 sec, (1)