CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 21 days start tomorrow and need support. Wanna join?

ecochuck Views: 947
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 780,346

Re: 21 days start tomorrow and need support. Wanna join?

Well first you should feel good for being so wise. Just because everyone in the south thought it was fine to have black slaves did not make it right. The whites there who were against it were the wise ones. How stupid was that to think that blacks were animals and not humans so the constitution did not cover them.

They were considered property not people. It was legal (anything is legal if there is no law against it) for slavemasters to have sex with 6 year old slaves that they own. If slavery were still legal today then old blacks would be sold on ebay for $20 each while 12 year old attractive black slave girls would be selling for around $25,000 each.

My point is that even though most people are against fasting does not make any of them any less stupid. It just makes you smarter. The bible has 74 references to fasting since it was a big part of their life. Also the site below has lots of scientific info about fasting with quotes from 11 MDs. The page on natural healing tells about fasting used for mental issues.

But the site below also recognizes the profound effect fasting has on you emotionally and spiritually. I am a very scientific person and not superstitious at all. Yet I have seen how fasting can change your luck. Christians on TV will fast 21 days for spiritual reasons. With fasting you should be able to have a better life than before instead of just recovering from what has happened to you. The site below should give you a lot of support. Plus you have extra time while fasting from not buying food, preparing it, eating it and cleaning the dishes. Five months ago I fasted for 22 days on pure water.

Fasting Can Change Your Life

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.283 sec, (1)