CureZone   Log On   Join
vitamin c results

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
askingandknocking Views: 1,252
Published: 15 years ago

vitamin c results

hi, i would sincrely like to thank you for allthe giving and time you put into this forum. i am a 46 yr old male 5'10'' 150lbs.have been eating a S.A.D.my entire life,subsisting mainly on refined sugar,protein and dairy.3 yrs ago i quit smoking and drinking due to hangovers and start of a cough.enough with the history,about 8 months ago i started feling like i was getting the flu.i got on the internet and decided to start taking vitamin c;and eventhough i was slightly ill some amazing things happened. 1. my mental clarity improved dramatically.2.aches and pains throuout my body disappeared.3,hemeroid disappeared.4.my right shoulder,which had limited mobility freed up from around 40% to around 90%.5.sleeping became sound and regular.6.at times i would feel euphoric, where i could not help but to smile and laugh. With these almost immediate and drastic improvements i decided to try and become healthier.for the past 7 months i have not eaten any refined sugar or flour and drink water only.I believe you have some plain truth about health and life with which i agree. would you please tell me why you think the vitamin c helped me so much.also i started with the complete alkalizing drink 3 times a day 2 days ago and took 2 CH baths also.thank you so much and God bless you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)